‘All’s fair in love, war and challenges’ – Johnny Bananas
I wouldn’t even go so far as to say that MTV’s Real World/Road Rules spin of show The Challenge is one of my guilty pleasures, I don’t feel guilty about how much I love this show at all!
Anyone who watches the show regularly will know that there are a lot of common themes that show up time and time again each season, so I figured, why not marry that with the only love of my life; booze!
I’ve devised a very simple drinking game to spice up your viewing experience of the current season (Battle of the Exes 2) which kicked off this week*
We’ll start off gently….
Take a sip every time….
- Someone is referred to as a ‘veteran’ or ‘fresh meat’
- Someone is voted into an elimination round by the rest of the cast
- Someone cries (for any reason)
- Someone smack talks another cast member in a VT
- The word ‘alliance’ is mentioned
Take two sips every time……
- A clue is received from TJ on whatever mobile device is being shamelessly plugged this season
- TJ says ‘get it done’ or ‘you need to pick it up’
- Someone is topless (girls or guys) when there’s no requirement to be ie. Not in the shower, sleeping, swimming etc
- Someone refers to Johnny Bananas as simply ‘Bananas’
Finish your drink every time…
- CT wins a challenge
- The least popular team wins an elimination round & the remaining teams are pissed off
- There’s a hookup
- There’s a breakup
Now to ramp up a little…
Take a shot every time…
- Someone is stumped by a puzzle
- An item of furniture is thrown
- TJ announces some kind of twist
- Johnny Bananas refers to himself in the third person
Take 2 shots every time…..
- TJ says how much he hates quitters
- Someone says ‘balls to the wall’ or ‘going for the W’
- The location of the challenge changes
- Someone gets sent home for breaking the rules
*it goes without saying that this is all just a bit of fun, please drink responsibly!